Tuesday 15 July 2014

SHOP FOR THE WEATHER

 So just now I was shopping as normal on TOPSHOP when I noticed in the top right hand corner the website was telling me the weather.

Being a 'fashion' site, I did double take and think "why is Topshop telling me what the weather is?" I then saw it said 'SHOP FOR OVERCAST' clicking the link the site took me a brand new page with fashion ideas for the overcast weather. 


I thought this was genius! Not only does it give great shopping advice, but even better I thought was the new styling advice I was being given - now when I don't know what to wear because of the weather I can just ask Topshop to tell me, and I can then interrupt it's suggestions with the pieces I already have in my wardrobe - great for those early mornings when my brain has quite switched on!

thanks Topshop!


No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...