Monday 14 July 2014

MOTEL WISHLIST

All available at Motelrocks.com

Motel is by far my favourite place for nostalgia prints right now. Everything just reminds me of those early 90's grunge days, when I wished I was old enough to buy my own clothes, and didn't have to relay on the neighbours hand-me-downs.I am particularly smitten with the Sunflower print and found it hard to narrow it down to just these 3 piece, there is an amazing playsuit that I still, can't stop thinking of.

These pieces at Motel are the ultimate summer staples. All you need to do is chuck on a pair of Doc Martens and your already - perfect effortless style! Or if it still below 20 degrees add a t-shirt underneath for the ultimate grunge look and a leather jacket.

 The prints I've featured above are:


Have you brought anything from Motel recently? Do you have a favourite print?
I've just realised I've also missed out the Sunflower print Bikini which I absolutely love!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...