Thursday 9 January 2014

RIVER ISLAND DREAM


It is official, as per norm I am poor, and have no money to go splurging on the January sales. Instead I having been filling on-line baskets and baskets of wishlist dreams.
River Island is by far my favourite store, they always know exactly what I want. Their website is already full with SS14 pieces, a stream of sherbet pinks and acid wash denims, it looks like a candy shop dream! The leather jackets are available in an amazing selection of pastel pink and crisp white as well as brillant tangerine and cobalt blue - I WANT IT ALL!

Above is just a small collection of what I really desire.
L-R: Pink Stripe Fluffy jumper £35. Red Lips Bikini top £18. Red Check Trousers £35. Black Boots £40. Pink fur collar coat £70. Denim Shorts £30. Leopard print jumpsuit £45. Leopard print crop top £20. Acid denim dress £38. Pink Check Jeans £35. Acid denim shirt dress £45. Pink Leather jacket £55. Pink cutout boots £45.

Have you got an over flowing wishlist somewhere? I would love to see it. you can see more of my River Island wishlist on my pintest board HERE!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...