Wednesday 15 May 2013

Rip Her to Shreads





Blondie Crop Top - New Look £12.99

Just a quick post to show off my new 'Blondie' Crop Top from New Look! I know! can you believe it! 

I have always loved Debbie Harry's style, being an icon of the 70's and 80's there is 539032's photo's of her  on stage, in fashion shoots, but I particularly love her 'off duty/hanging out backstage/jeans and a t-shirt' style. 
She looks effortlessly cool, hanging out with friends wearing a wornout printed/slogan tee, a pair of high waisted jeans, ray bans and with her hair swept back. A 'thrown together' look that is effortless but speaks work. I' like to think I can pull this off to in my 'lazy days' when all I wear is a pair of high waister and a band tee but I'm just not as cool as Debbie Harry :)

Anyways, I fell in love with top when searching the New Look website last week, and thought it also looks like a t'shirt Debbie Harry would probably wear back stage with Chris Stein and the rest of the gang. So my above photos are me playing cool, hanging out backstage at CBGB's in the early 80's :) haha!







P.S. did you know that Debbie Harry is actually a natural burnette?



No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...