Wednesday 15 May 2013

Rihanna for River Island Collection #2 photo's/launch dates and news!!







I was so so so excited about the first Rihanna for River Island Collection I was lituarally stalking every site that mentioned it. Trying to find out what was in the collection, the prices, the launch dates, the live catwalk stream etc I built it up so much that then when the collection was launched I was actually disappointed with the collection and didn't buy anything :( Don't get me wrong there were pieces I loved, but they were the same pieces everyone loved ans sold out within hours.

Today I read of the daily mail website all about the second collection that launches 25th May SS13.

There is much giveaway on what will be in the collection, but it does feature lots of tie Dye and 'gangsta' florals. Prices? I have no idea, but word is out that one jacket is £150, so I imagine it is to a simular price range as the previous collection - which was quite reasonable I thought.











Watch more hear at River Island TV

Remember the date 25th May!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...