Thursday 12 July 2012

All the riches baby, won't mean anything.

After the excitement of sales, the second most exciting thing is - the new collections! I posted earlier this week about the new River Island A/W collection (you can read it here!); and now I want to show you the new collection from high street queens NEW LOOK. And my first thought? This looks expensive!

A variety of mod oversized dogtooth jackets, leather skirts and dresses and enough tartan to decorate Holyrood Palace. Prices start from £22.99 and keep the New Look price tags; nothing is over priced or expensive which is great. Especially when they look this good! You'll look asif you have spent £100's.





This is just a selection of the pieces for more looks check out the LOOK magazine website HERE. I am definitely getting my greasy hands on some of the leather pieces, the leather corset dress would make a great alternative to the average office Christmas party dress.

Take not, I think the rest of the high street will be following suit. H&M's A/W has a very simular colour pallette and leather items. SEE IT HERE.

Have you spotted a A/W collection you love already?

1 comment:

  1. thank you so much for the comment!

    these clothes are amazing, especially the shoes! I love all of them! xx

    http://coffeebooksandcitylights.blogspot.de/

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...