Friday 1 June 2012

It's Jubilee weekend!

It's the weekend and it is a special one!!

Just wanted to wish everyone a happy jubilee weekend! Hope you all have your union jack party hats on! I have so much going on this weekend, going to a wedding reception tonight (still need to decide what to wear and leaving in an hour!), tomorrow I am working (but at my lovely exciting new work so all is good!) Sunday there is a huge skate/music festival, going in town, with loads of other things going on plus a BBQ to go to (weather permitting) Monday my mother and I will training it to London town! gunna soak up the atmosphere visit the V&A and watch the jubilee concert in hyde park, then Tuesday, I am having the biggest clear out of my bedroom ever!! (watch this space because I will be putting so much stuff on ebay too). And Wednesday is back to work for my final 3 days before I officially start my new job as boutique manger! PHEW!!

What are you getting up to this weekend? wishing you all a very merry jubilee weekend!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...